Stratovation Group Seeking a Creative Director
Our energetic and rapidly growing firm is seeking a creative, multi-talented professional with a passion for creating a range of highly intuitive and beautifully crafted visuals to bring our informed campaign strategies and excellent tactical execution to life. We are looking for a candidate with powerful experience in print and digital along with a range of media platforms including social, integrated, and traditional. This person must be able to dig in as a strategic contributor, but also be nimble enough to meet need-it-today tactical requests. Basic knowledge of the food and agricultural world is a big plus. Our team is collaborative, client-driven and committed to a “yes and” attitude. As a member of our team, there will always be room for your voice.
Your work will include concepts, storyboarding and deliverables related to all advertising media, branding, logo design, web, social media, traditional and digital campaigns, product launches, photography, digital video, wearables, experiential displays and marketing tools. Experience with production, traditional and digital design is a must. If interested, we would love to be blown away by your exceptional portfolio.
General Candidate Qualities:
- Five or more years of front-line development work with an emphasis on production with a broad range of creative concepts and deliverables.
- Experience with client-driven, strategy-first, design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform, integrated design work.
- Working collaboratively with copywriters, account managers, consultants and corporate clients.
- Anticipatory organizational skills that allow you to manage a myriad of projects and campaigns while also being able to pull the trigger on urgent requests.
- Polished communications skills that allow you to articulate and present creative ideas and concepts internally and with clients.
- Abilities in visual storytelling but also able to develop quality copy when necessary.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD.
- Knowledge of general best practices and integration between print and digital mediums.
- Knowledge of motion graphics/video/animation a plus (After Effects, Animate, Premiere).
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML/HTML5 and CSS can be beneficial but is not essential.
- Well-versed in all advertising mediums/integrated marketing and their appropriate usage, including; email, blogs, social media, PPC, SEO, SEM, mobile etc.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structures.
- Ability to expand and execute a visual campaign concept across multiple mediums.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong ability to stay focused and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask between simultaneous projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere.
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, design or related field.
- History in the agriculture industry a huge plus
Stratovation Group helps companies and organizations understand and attack their problems through research, consulting, and marketing and communication services. We are passionate about our work and client satisfaction, but we also know it’s essential to feed our team members’ souls. We draw our strength, our energy and our commitment from each other, and we would love for you to bring your talent, strategic mind and dedication to our professional family.
If reviewing this on-location, hybrid or remote opportunity created flashes of excitement in your mind, we would love to hear from you. Please email the below items to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- A link to your portfolio.
- A one-page outline of a creative marketing strategy that caught your attention and why.
- Your desired salary range.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave