Stratovation Group Seeking a Marketing Specialist
Our energetic and rapidly growing firm is seeking a creative, multi-talented professional. As a marketing specialist for Stratovation Group, you will create and execute a range of client work alongside our agency team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events.
You should be versatile and multifaceted, with a passion for creatively solving problems and an eye for detail. Our ideal candidate can dig in as a strategic contributor but is nimble enough to meet need-it today tactical requests. Basic knowledge of the food and agricultural world is a big plus. Our team is collaborative, client-driven and committed to a “yes-and” attitude. As a member of our team, there will always be room for your voice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports to VP of Client Success
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Aid in project execution and delivery for Stratovation Group and its clients.
- Strive to meet client objectives, values and deadlines with close attention to detail—working efficiently and remaining organized through high volumes and tight deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, designers, account managers, consultants and corporate clients.
- Polished communications skills that allow you to brainstorm, articulate and present creative ideas and concepts internally and with clients.
- Ability to develop content for various clients.
- Supports the team in developing and executing marketing strategies and activities.
- Works with creative teams to develop materials that engage customers and deliver on strategies for clients.
- Assist in the planning and and execution of campaigns and events. Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Experience with shooting photos and videos and knowledge of motion graphics/video/animation a plus (After Effects, Animate, Premiere)
- Understanding HTML/HTML5 and CSS can be beneficial but is not essential.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or agriculturally related fields.
- Knowledge of agriculture or related industry required.
- Ideally, a background or understanding of ad agencies or creative teams.
- A passion for any of the following is a plus: marketing, agriculture, food, project management and/or client management.
- Ready to work in the nimble and changing environment that is an early-stage business.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Open to travel as needed.
At Stratovation Group, we conduct qualitative and quantitative research to inform marketing and communications strategies that deliver value to our clients. We are passionate about our work and client satisfaction, but we also know feeding our team members’ souls is essential. We draw our strength, energy and commitment from each other, and we would love for you to bring your talent, strategic mind and dedication to our professional family.
If reviewing this hybrid job opportunity creates flashes of excitement in your mind, we would love to hear from you. Send to following to Lea Kimley, [email protected]:
- Your resume.
- A cover letter that includes why your previous experience would make you successful in this position.
- A link to your portfolio and/or LinkedIn.
- Your desired salary range.
Find the PDF version of this job description here.