Two Major Partners, Farm Progress and Valent BioSciences Join Stratovation Group’s Specialty Crop Growers Biologicals Research
Two major agricultural companies, Informa Markets’ Farm Progress and Valent BioSciences, have signed on as sponsors of benchmarking research focused on the use of agricultural biologicals on specialty crops. The two new sponsors join three original sponsors for the study, “Biologicals: Specialty Crop Growers’ Perceptions, Values, and Potential.” Conducted by Stratovation Group, the study will ask growers their sentiments regarding the use, benefits, and future applications of biological inputs in specialty crops, including fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, stone fruits, and nuts.
Stratovation Group, a leading research and consulting firm, will conduct this qualitative market research initiative in early 2024. The effort has gained substantial support from leaders in the agribusiness and biologicals sectors. The initial sponsors include Redox Bio-Nutrients, Certis Biologicals, and BPIA (Biological Products Industry Alliance), with ongoing strategic counsel from renowned biologicals specialist Dr. Pam Marrone.
Cam Camfield, Founder and CEO of Stratovation Group, highlighted the significance of these influential additions to the study.
“Including Farm Progress and Valent BioSciences strengthens our ability to delve even deeper into the sentiments of specialty crop growers. This study will build on the success of our initial farmer-centric study with row-crop farmers, shedding light on the specialty crop sector, which has shown early adoption of biological inputs. This diverse range of stakeholders will enhance the quality and depth of our research.”
The research, conducted in close strategic partnership with Western Growers (WG), the Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA), D.C. Legislative and Regulatory Services (DCLRS), and The Fertilizer Institute (TFI), will assess adoption rates and attitudes among growers regarding the application of biologicals on their farms and orchards.
“The information we gather will provide valuable guidance for the expansion and development of the agricultural biologicals market sector for specialty crop production,” Camfield said. “Our unique grower-centric focus for this study really differentiates it from other biologicals reports. Our study places specialty crop growers at the core of our research, urging the market to listen attentively to their experiences, challenges, and successes at the field level.”
Camfield extended an open invitation to biological-focused companies, startups, investors, and other interested parties to join the effort as sponsors. Sponsors are granted access to all research findings, including raw data. For those interested in participating, please visit StratovationGroup.com/biologicals or connect with Camfield via email ([email protected]).
About the strategic partner organizations involved:
- Stratovation Group, LLC (StratovationGroup.com) is dedicated to assisting innovative companies in addressing challenges through research, consulting, and marketing services.
- Western Growers (wga.com) and its members strive to protect and enhance the economic outlook of our association’s farmers, their farmworker partners, and the many others whose livelihoods are tied to our businesses.
- D.C. Legislative & Regulatory Services (DCLRS.com) is a bipartisan government relations, grant-making, and business strategy firm representing a diverse group of clients before Congress and federal/state regulatory agencies.
- The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARADC.org) unites its members and their interests to advocate and educate on their behalf, provide services to improve their businesses, and preserve their freedom to operate and innovate, ensuring a safe and plentiful food supply for all.
- The Fertilizer Institute (TFI.org) is the leading voice of the fertilizer industry, acting as an advocate for fair regulation and legislation, a consistent source for trusted information and data, a networking agent, and an outlet to publicize industry initiatives in safety and environmental stewardship.
- Biological Products Industry Alliance (bpia.org) promotes the responsible development of safe and effective biological products including biopesticides, biostimulants, and biofertilizers as beneficial tools for commercial agriculture, forestry, golf courses, home gardens, horticulture, ornamentals, public health, and more.